PART TIME MARKETING & EVENT ASSISTANT
ATX Sports & Adventures (www.atxsa.com) is looking for someone who loves Austin, loves sports and has some extra time on their hands to help market and execute our amazing events. The main responsibilities of this role will include evening and weekend event staffing and logistical support. This may occasionally include officiating or scorekeeping for sand volleyball, kickball and basketball. High energy, enthusiasm and a general understanding of recreational sports and love of the game are must haves.
The position will be hourly and hours will fluctuate between 10-30 hours weekly depending on our number of events and general needs for the week. There is a definite growth opportunity based on general success, reliability and company expansion.
$12-$14 per hour – based on experience.
Please submit resume, cover letter specific to why this sounds like the perfect fit for you and three personal references that can speak to your reliability and energy level.
All information must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPONSORSHIP SALES CHAMPION
ATX Sports & Adventures is seeking a highly motivated and competitive champion to grow our corporate sponsor partnerships. The ideal person for this position loves people, sports, and has an incredible sense of adventure. Through local and national outreach they will help shape and grow ATX Sports & Adventures as we utilize our popular local events to help forge and build lasting professional relationships.
- Tackle cold calls as hard as Ray Lewis would tackle an unblocked quarterback.
- Put together a unique and customized game plan for each prospect that rivals the preparation done by Mack Brown in the 2005 Rose Bowl.
- Possess the discipline and dedication similar to Tim Tebow to constantly build and manage a healthy pipeline of prospects to achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly and annual goals. (Don’t worry we promise you won’t be on the bench!)
- Provide flawless client service with an attention to detail similar to Coach K.
- Ability to overcome client objections and use them as motivation like any projected first round draft pick left sweating in the green room well into the second round.
Successful Candidates Must:
- Know who every person is that was referenced in this Essential Responsibilities portion of this job description
- Possess a great work ethic and discipline to work remotely and with little supervision
- Have a great positive attitude
- Be committed to continual improvement
- Be committed to best in class customer service
- Love sports and have a sense of adventure
The candidate will work closely with the President to put together partnership proposals in connection to our upcoming events. This is a commission only position to start with the opportunity to move into a salary + commission position. This position will also have the opportunity to compete and participate in many of our sport leagues, tournaments and adventures. Please submit resume, cover letter specific to why this sounds like the perfect fit for you and three personal references that can speak to your reliability and energy level. All information must be sent to email@example.com.
At ATX Sports & Adventures we are all about having fun and giving our competitors the best experience possible. This is especially important when it comes to officiating our sport leagues & tournaments. We are constantly seeking knowledgeable officials for sand volleyball, kickball, basketball, softball and flag football. If you are passionate and knowledgeable about any of these sports we’d love to hear from you.
This is a part-time position that will work our sport leagues and tournaments on the weeknights and weekends. In addition you’ll also get opportunities to participate in our adventures. If interested please fill out our form below.