Co-Ed 6v6 Indoor Volleyball League
UPCOMING SEASON: 10/6-11/17
Given's Recreation Center
3811 E 12th Street
Austin, TX 78721
GAME TIMES: 7:30PM; 8:30PM, 9:30PM
Game times vary each week for all league nights
SEASON LENGTH: 7-Game Regular Season with Playoffs for top teams
6v6 with 8 Players on Roster
$360/Team of 8; $30 for each player after 8
$150 Deposit to hold team spot, remainder due at league happy hour on 5/8.
$50/Individual, looking to join a free agent team
*Returning teams MUST HAVE league shirts or can purchase replacements for $30/shirt. Returning team discounts are only available if you played in the previous league or your shirt color is available and not already taken by a team.
6v6 with at least 3 female players on the court
- All officials and balls included
- Central Austin Location
- T-shirts for each player that will be used as the uniform for the season
- Discounted rates for returning teams who use their most recent league shirts
- Playoffs for top teams depending on number of teams
- Medals and Championship Shirts for the winners of each division
SKILL LEVEL: When registering please select either Recreational or Intermediate. We will do our best to put you in the correct skill level but reserve the right to have one open division or move you divisions based on the total number of teams and individuals registered.
- Our Recreational/Social division is for teams and players with limited to very little experience in the sport of indoor volleyball. If you are in this division you are out to have fun and while winning is important you are mainly looking to get some exercise and meet some awesome and active people!
- Our Intermediate/Competitive Division is made up of teams with average to above average volleyball skills. Teams in the division have experience playing in leagues and tournaments around town and games can get a bit more competitive. While the competition isn’t overly intimidating you probably will be better suited in the recreational/social division if this is your first time playing indoor volleyball.
RULES: please click HERE.
PAYMENT: To reserve your team spot we require a $150 deposit that is paid through our online registration system. Select the “Sign Up Today” button and you’ll be taken to our registration page. We use PayPal but please be aware you DO NOT need a PayPal account to pay the deposit online. The remaining fees will be due by either check or cash. Any team fees not collected at the Happy Hour will be requested through a PayPal Invoice with a $10 fee. If remaining team fees are not paid in full by the league happy hour teams will be accessed a $20 late fee and if team fees are not paid in full by the start of their second game they may forfeit their place in the league. All individual registrations are due in full upon registration.