UPCOMING FALL SEASON: 9/24-11/16: NOW OPEN!
Mondays @ Krieg Volleyball Courts - Starts September 28
Thursdays @ Krieg Volleyball Courts - Starts October 1
Sunday Nights (North)
9185 Research Blvd
Austin, TX 78758
Monday and Thursday Nights (Central)
515 S Pleasant Valley Road
Austin, TX 78741
Mondays & Thursdays - 6:30PM - 10:00PM
Sundays: 1:00PM - 7:00PM
Game times vary each week for all league nights
SEASON LENGTH: 7-Game Regular Season with Playoffs for top teams
FEMALE/MALE RATIO FOR CO-ED TEAMS:
4's: At least 2 female players must be on the court
6's: At least 3 female players must be on the court
- All officials and balls included
- Central & North Austin Location
- League shirts for each player that will be used as the uniform for the season
- Discounted rates for returning teams who use their most recent league shirts
- Playoffs for top teams depending on number of teams
- Medals and Championship Shirts for the winners of each division
SKILL LEVEL: When registering please select either Recreational or Intermediate. We will do our best to put you in the correct skill level but reserve the right to have one open division or move you divisions based on the total number of teams and individuals registered.
- Our Recreational/Social division is for teams and players with limited to very little experience in the sport of sand volleyball. If you are in this division you are out to have fun and while winning is important you are mainly looking to get some exercise and meet some awesome and active people!
- Our Intermediate/Competitive Division is made up of teams with average to above average sand volleyball skills. Teams in the division have experience playing in leagues and tournaments around town and games can get a bit more competitive. While the competition isn’t overly intimidating you probably will be better suited in the recreational/social division if this is your first time playing sand volleyball.
RULES: please click HERE.
PAYMENT: To reserve your team spot we require a $100 deposit that is paid through our online registration system. Select the “Sign Up Today” button and you’ll be taken to our registration page. We use PayPal but please be aware you DO NOT need a PayPal account to pay the deposit online. The remaining fees will be due by either check or cash. Any team fees not collected at the Happy Hour will be requested through a PayPal Invoice with a $5 fee. If remaining team fees are not paid in full by the league happy hour teams will be accessed a $20 late fee and if team fees are not paid in full by the start of their second game they may forfeit their place in the league. All individual registrations are due in full upon registration.
INCLEMENT WEATHER: In cases of inclement weather, our first priority is the safety of our players. While our desire is to play, we will cancel due to heavy rain, lightning, thunder, or unsafe field conditions. Please stay tuned to Facebook, Twitter, Email, and our Homepage for the latest updates.